Click here to see my 2023 race results
In 2002, I began running to lose weight. I lost 85 pounds, and found I loved being active.
I entered my first 5K race in April 2002, and since then have become completely addicted to running (and biking and swimming).
As of May 8, 2023, I’ve run 26 marathons (one as part of Ironman), 86 half marathons (8 as part of triathlons), many 5k’s, 10k’s, triathlons & duathlons, nine half Ironmans and one full Ironman (Wisconsin 2015).
I’ve also been lucky enough to qualify and compete at several world championships:
- 2009 ITU Long Course Triathlon Worlds (Perth, Australia)
- 2010 ITU Short Course Duathlon Worlds (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- 2013 ITU Sprint Duathlon Worlds (Ottawa, Canada) – Gold Medal
- 2013 ITU Sprint Triathlon Worlds (London, England)
- 2021 Ironman 70.3 World Championships (St. George, Utah)
Some of my personal best race times:
|5k||Georgetown Library 5k, June 2014||19:45|
|5 miler||Turkey Trot, Nov 2013||33:07|
|10K||Summer Fest 10k, June 2012||41:25|
|10 miler||Runtex 10, Jan 2010||1:09:09|
|Half Marathon||Big Cottonwood, May 2015||1:27:09|
|Marathon||Boston Marathon, April 2011||3:21:55|
|Half Ironman||ITU Worlds, Oct 2009||5:14:32|
|Ironman||Ironman Wisconsin 2015||12:16:12|